Did you know…
Visit your DTA Profile at any time to access your active courses, see your pending enrolments, view your completed courses and download a Certificate. You can also manage your personal details and password.
This webinar was held on the 5th of October 2017. It’s target audience was decision makers within organisations that provide care for people with dementia. The webinar was not intended for individual learners, it is a first step for organisations to find out more about Tailored Training Packages.
Tailored Training Packages (TTPs) are suitable for organisations (or individual sites) that are ready for a systemic approach to improving practice. When organisations are ready for this approach DTA works with them for up to 18 months to put together a package of courses, services and resources to meet the specific needs of the organisation.
In this webinar, Professor Richard Fleming provides an overview of how TTPs take a holistic view of:
- The range of training needed by staff
- The possible effects of the built environment on the delivery of care and the well-being of the person with dementia
- The support required to change practice.
TTPs are provided with the financial support of the Department of Health.
TTP workshops in each state that provide attendees with the knowledge and tools they need to engage with a Tailored Training Package are scheduled to follow this webinar.
- Asset Type Webinar
- Learning Pathway Discovery, Inquiry
- Topic Areas Dementia (general), Dementia Essentials, Environmental Design, Workforce needs analysis / profiling, Change Management, Leadership
- Target Audience Residential Aged Care, In Home or Community-Based Care, Primary Care
- Target Occupations Nursing, Management & Administration, Design & Civic
- Target Populations Anyone with Dementia
- Knowledge Translation Thinking, Doing
Prof Richard Fleming
Executive Director, Dementia Training Australia