Did you know…
Visit your DTA Profile at any time to access your active courses, see your pending enrolments, view your completed courses and download a Certificate. You can also manage your personal details and password.
Transitioning to the new Aged Care Quality Standards.. are you ready?
The new Aged Care Quality Standards are nearly here. Aged and Home Care services should now be preparing to be assessed under the new standards from 1st July, 2019.
The new single Aged Care Quality Standards aim to empower senior Australians and ensure responsibility and accountability for their care.
Join Sue Gordon, Education Coordinator at Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission, as she delves further into the structure, intent and application of the new standards and advises on how best to prepare for assessment against them.
- Asset Type Guest Lecture
- Learning Pathway Discovery
- Topic Areas Dementia (general), Person-Centred Care
- Target Audience Residential Aged Care, In Home or Community-Based Care, Hospital, Primary Care, Respite Care, Hospice or Palliative Care, Transition Care
- Target Occupations Medical & Pharmacy, Nursing, Management & Administration, Education & Evaluation, Person Living with Dementia / Family Carer
- Target Populations Anyone with Dementia
- Knowledge Translation Thinking
Education Coordinator, Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission