Did you know…
Visit your DTA Profile at any time to access your active courses, see your pending enrolments, view your completed courses and download a Certificate. You can also manage your personal details and password.
In this presentation Assoc Prof Christine Brown Wilson takes you through how organisations might reflect person centred care within their organisation; what enables relationships to be developed and how these might be facilitated throughout organisations; and evidence based case studies providing practical strategies that have worked for different organisations.
Guest Lecture | June 2016 | Brisbane
Running Time: 54 minutes
This presentation was originally developed and distributed using the resources and partnership networks of the Dementia Training Study Centres (DTSCs) of Australia. The DTSCs concluded operations in 2016. Ownership of this presentation has been transferred to Dementia Training Australia (DTA). This video can be watched only via the link below.
- Asset Type Video
- Learning Pathway Discovery
- Topic Areas Dementia (general), Responsive Behaviours, Medication Management, Environmental Design, Person-Centred Care, Palliative Care, Dementia Diagnosis, Dementia Assessment, Change Management, Leadership
- Target Audience Residential Aged Care
- Target Occupations Nursing, Allied Health & Care Support, Management & Administration
- Target Populations Anyone with Dementia
A/Prof Christine Brown Wilson
University of Queensland