Did you know…
Visit your DTA Profile at any time to access your active courses, see your pending enrolments, view your completed courses and download a Certificate. You can also manage your personal details and password.
The DementiaKT Hub is an initiative of the Dementia Collaborative Research Centres, in partnership with the DTA Knowledge Translation Program. It gives access to a range of evidence-based dementia resources – many were developed by teams which include experts in the DTA consortium. The DementiaKT Hub site also gives access to the Dementia Outcomes Measurement Suite (DOMS) – a searchable collection of dementia-related assessment tools recommended for use by health professionals and aged cared worker. Learn more about the DementiaKT Hub in this feature article for the Australian Journal of Dementia Care.
- Learning Pathway Discovery, Inquiry, Implementation, Extension
- Topic Areas Dementia (general), Responsive Behaviours, Environmental Design, Sexualities, Person-Centred Care, Dementia Diagnosis, Dementia Assessment, Change Management
- Target Audience Residential Aged Care, In Home or Community-Based Care, Hospital, Private Practice, Primary Care, Respite Care, Hospice or Palliative Care, Transition Care, Ambulance or Paramedic, Civic, Retail, University VET or Research Institute
- Target Occupations Medical & Pharmacy, Nursing, Allied Health & Care Support, Services, Management & Administration, Design & Civic, Education & Evaluation, Person Living with Dementia / Family Carer, Researcher, Medical Specialist, General Practitioner, Psychiatrist, Psychogeriatrician, Pharmacist, Podiatrist, Intern or resident, Nurse Specialist, Registered Nurse, Practice Nurse, Endorsed Enrolled Nurse, Enrolled Nurse, Assistant in Nursing, Student Nurse, Psychologist, Social Worker, Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist, Speech Therapist, Dietician Nutrition Specialist, Complementary or Alternative Therapist, Leisure / Lifestyle / Recreational / Diversional Therapist, Personal Care Worker, Housekeeping, Hospitality, Cleaning, and Maintenance, Transport, Grooming, Assessment Services, Spiritual Services, Executive or Senior, Middle Manager, Reception or Administration, Architect, Interior /Outdoor design, Town Planning, Retail or Public Infrastructure, Accreditation, Academic, Undergraduate Student
- Target Populations Anyone with Dementia, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, Culturally and Linguistic Diverse Groups, Younger Onset Dementia, Homeless Persons, Veterans, LGBTIQ, Care Leavers, Rural, Remote, Metropolitan