Did you know…
Visit your DTA Profile at any time to access your active courses, see your pending enrolments, view your completed courses and download a Certificate. You can also manage your personal details and password.
Transitioning to the new Aged Care Quality Standards.. are you ready?
The new Aged Care Quality Standards are nearly here. Aged and Home Care services should now be preparing to be assessed under the new standards from 1st July, 2019.
The new single Aged Care Quality Standards aim to empower senior Australians and ensure responsibility and accountability for their care.
Join Sue Gordon, Education Coordinator at Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission , as she delves further into the structure, intent and application of the new standards and advises on how best to prepare for assessment against them.
- Date February 26, 2019
- Time from 06:00 PM
- Time to 07:00 PM
- Location / Region Western Australia
- Asset Type Guest Lecture
- Learning Pathway Discovery
- Topic Areas Dementia (general), Person-Centred Care
- Target Audience Residential Aged Care, In Home or Community-Based Care, Hospital, Primary Care, Respite Care, Hospice or Palliative Care, Transition Care
- Target Occupations Medical & Pharmacy, Nursing, Allied Health & Care Support, Management & Administration, Education & Evaluation, Person Living with Dementia / Family Carer
- Target Populations Anyone with Dementia, People with dementia living in residential aged care
- Event Flyer APPROVED-flyer-GL-SGordon-26Feb19-NEW-AGED-CARE-QUALITY-STANDARDS-with-QR-Code.pdf
- Knowledge Translation Thinking
- Registration Phone (08) 9224 0333 (Mon-Thur 8-4pm WST)
- KT Survey Date Range Mar 2019 - Jun 2019
Education Coordinator, Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission
Learning OutcomesThis guest lecture will:
- Describe the structure, intent and application of the eight new standards
- Describe the assessment of performance against each requirement
- Advise on how best to use the guidance materials to prepare for assessment against the new standards
This one hour guest lecture may contribute to your Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
Technology Park Function Centre, 2 Brodie-Hall Drive, Bentley, Western Australia, Australia