Become a DTA member to access our free eLearning courses and receive email updates on DTA events
This one-day symposium consists of three separate two-hour workshops which each focus on the unique needs of individual groups of people living with dementia.
Workshop One 8.30 to 10.30am
Workshop Two 11.00am to 1.00pm
Workshop Three 2.00 to 4.00pm
Please follow the links above for more information, registration details and flyers for each individual two hour workshop taking place in Perth, WA.
You can attend any of the three workshops running during the course of the day. It is essential that you register for each workshop you would like to attend.
- Date November 8, 2018
- Time from 08:30 AM
- Time to 04:00 PM
- Location / Region Western Australia/ Perth
- Asset Type Workshop
- Learning Pathway Discovery, Inquiry, Implementation
- Topic Areas Dementia (general), Responsive Behaviours, Sexualities, Person-Centred Care, Homelessness
- Target Audience Residential Aged Care, In Home or Community-Based Care, Hospital, Private Practice, Primary Care, Respite Care, Hospice or Palliative Care, Transition Care
- Target Occupations Nursing, Allied Health & Care Support
- Target Populations Anyone with Dementia, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, Culturally and Linguistic Diverse Groups, Younger Onset Dementia, Homeless Persons, Veterans, LGBTIQ
- Event Flyer DiDG-symposium-flyer-WA-8Nov18-1.pdf
- Knowledge Translation Thinking
- Registration Phone (08) 9224 0333
- KT Survey Date Range February to May 2019
You can attend any of the three workshops running during the course of the day. It is essential that you register for each workshop you would like to attend. Complimentary tea and coffee will be provided. Several cafes can also be found within a short walking distance from the venue.
Phone: (08) 9224 0333
- Registrations Open: 13 Aug 2018
- Registrations Close: 07 Nov 2018
Joondalup Reception Centre, Boas Avenue, Joondalup WA, Australia