Did you know…
Visit your DTA Profile at any time to access your active courses, see your pending enrolments, view your completed courses and download a Certificate. You can also manage your personal details and password.
This one-day symposium consists of three separate two-hour workshops which each focus on the unique needs of individual groups of people living with dementia.
Workshop One 8.30 to 10.30am
Workshop Two 11.00am to 1.00pm
Workshop Three 2.00 to 4.00pm
Please follow the links above for more information, registration details and flyers for each individual two hour workshop taking place in Perth, WA.
You can attend any of the three workshops running during the course of the day. It is essential that you register for each workshop you would like to attend.
- Date April 11, 2019
- Time from 08:30 AM
- Time to 04:00 PM
- Location / Region Western Australia/ Perth
- Asset Type Workshop
- Learning Pathway Discovery, Inquiry, Implementation
- Topic Areas Dementia (general), Person-Centred Care
- Target Audience Residential Aged Care, In Home or Community-Based Care, Hospital, Private Practice, Primary Care, Respite Care, Hospice or Palliative Care, Transition Care, Ambulance or Paramedic
- Target Occupations Medical & Pharmacy, Nursing, Allied Health & Care Support
- Target Populations Anyone with Dementia, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, Younger Onset Dementia, Veterans
- Event Flyer DiDG-symposium-flyer-WA-11Apr19-1.pdf
- Knowledge Translation Thinking
- Registration Phone (08) 9224 0333
- KT Survey Date Range April 2019 to July 2019
You can attend any of the three workshops running during the course of the day. It is essential that you register for each workshop you would like to attend. Complimentary tea and coffee will be provided. Several cafes can also be found within a short walking distance from the venue.
Phone: (08) 9224 0333
- Registrations Open: 11 Mar 2019
- Registrations Close: 10 Apr 2019
Joondalup Reception Centre, Boas Avenue, Joondalup WA, Australia