Did you know…
Visit your DTA Profile at any time to access your active courses, see your pending enrolments, view your completed courses and download a Certificate. You can also manage your personal details and password.
How a responsive approach can achieve the best outcome
New year, new services. Dementia Australia continuing to support people living with dementia, their families and carers.
The Younger Onset Dementia Keyworker Program, is just one of Dementia Australia’s latest and evolving services on offer.
Join Lynne Hedley, General Manager at Dementia Australia , as she shares with us how this new program aims to improve the lives of people with younger onset dementia. Lynne will also update us on other services available at Dementia Australia and talk to us about some significant changes that have occurred within the organisation over the past year.
- Date March 20, 2019
- Time from 06:00 PM
- Time to 07:00 PM
- Location / Region Western Australia
- Asset Type Guest Lecture
- Learning Pathway Discovery
- Topic Areas Dementia (general)
- Target Audience Residential Aged Care, In Home or Community-Based Care, Hospital, Primary Care, Respite Care, Hospice or Palliative Care, Transition Care, Ambulance or Paramedic
- Target Occupations Medical & Pharmacy, Nursing, Allied Health & Care Support, Management & Administration, Education & Evaluation, Person Living with Dementia / Family Carer
- Target Populations Anyone with Dementia
- Event Flyer Approved-flyer-GL-LHedley-20Mar19-DEMENTIA-AUSTRALIA-with-QR-Code.pdf
- Knowledge Translation Thinking
- Registration Phone (08) 9224 0333 (Mon-Thur 8-4pm WST)
- KT Survey Date Range Mar 2019 - Jun 2019
General Manager, Dementia Australia
Learning OutcomesThis guest lecture will:
- Deliver an overview of Dementia Australia and changes over the past year
- Provide an update on current and new support services delivered by Dementia Australia in WA
- Present a case study which illustrates the impact of dementia on a person aged under 65 years from a Vietnamese background
This one hour guest lecture may contribute to your Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
Technology Park Function Centre, 2 Brodie-Hall Drive, Bentley, Western Australia, Australia